If you search on internet there are thousands of apps available which can convert music and videos , sync Calendars, copy youtube videos, manage lyrics and what not!
With iTunes you don’t get that much features, so developers have created such sorts of auxiliary apps to help out iPhone and iPod owners community.
Floola is also one of those app but it provides complete functionality of managing your iPod and iPhone’s Videos, Photos, Podcasts, Notes etc. If you look at the features it provides, you’ll be just amazed like me.With Floola you can –
- Easily Manage, import, export your m3u, pls playlist to iPhone/iPod.
- Add Web Videos from youtube, Google Videos etc just by entering the URL.
- Manage your Last.fm playlist on your device.
- Add album art to your songs easily
- Sync Google Calendar on iPhone/iPod
- Directly play iPod’s Music
- Convert Audio and video which are in incompatible formats.
- Search Songs on iPod/iPhone which were lost.
- Add and Extract songs without iTunes.
- Add Lyrics supports to you device.
- Manage Notes
And the good thing about it is that it is Cross Platform software so it will work for Mac, Windows and any Linux distro with GTK installed and is available in different languages too.