If you are in America, probably you are aware of Hurricane Irene which is gushing to the northeastern states. It is scheduled to strike the coast of North Carolina on Saturday early morning and weather people are forecasting that it may also go till New Jersey Shore and New York.
We know that you are worried, and want to know the live status of Hurricane Irene. Following are the five best websites where you can track the live status of Hurricane Irene on the Map.
- MSNBC Hurricane Tracker – Excellent tracker for hurricane Irene where you can also check its previous path and the forecasted path.
- Storm Pulse – Another excellent tracker with options to hide/unhide the clouds, super radars, watches, warnings etc.
- Weather.com Hurricane Tracker – Displays the category of Hurricanes and its path on the map
- ABCNews – Track hurricane Irene on ABCNews Live tracker. It shows the other major Hurricanes like Ten as well.
- New York Times Hurricane Irene Tracking Map – Shows simple and clear display of the Hurricane Irene trails.
If you are on east coast and planning for evacuation, do visit http://www.ready.gov/ to make plans and stay informed!